1. On receipt of you case it will be reviewed within 7 days.
2. If the issue is suitable for the program you may be contacted if you failed to make it clear what you want from the mediation, or the issues involved.
3. Once we have a clear understanding of the case we will contact the other party, by mail, email and or phone.
4. They will have a period of time in which to reply, which will usually be 10 days, unless a different time is deemed appropriate, after which point the case is closed, as we cannot mediate if the other party chooses not to communicate.
5. It is important that we know the best time and method of contacting you.
6. A mediation may take place by any means, both electronic and if necessary at a meeting, which could be in the Courthouse, or an Attorney’s office.
7. Usually these matters arise from a failure to communicate, please make sure you have exhausted all your options before contacting us.
8. We give no legal advice, but can refer you to appropriate resources.
9. Some cases they may be more suited to paid mediation and we can arrange for suitably experienced people to do this.
10. Please assume that the shortest time for resolution will be 3 weeks.
12. A matter may be rejected as unsuitable at the programs discretion at any stage.